Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 138,974 pages of information and 225,312 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
Established in 1870s as Keats and Brothers at Gaol Road, Stafford.
In 1890 moved to Albion works, Marston Road, Stafford.
c1900 Purchased the boot-making machinery business from W. H. Dorman and Co.
1904 Renamed as Keats and Bexon
1916 Moved to Corporation Street, Stafford.
1967 Company closed.