Kremenezky, Mayer and Co

of Vienna
Established in 1884 by Johann Kremenezky (also known as Josef Josef Josefowitsch Leibensohn, 1848 - 1934) and Ignaz Mayer.
The company produced electrical machinery, measuring, control and switching devices and arc lamps. It also established the first electric light bulb factory in Austria-Hungary. The company was based on the site of the former locomotive factory of Georg Sigl.
From 1890 Johann Kremenezky was general representative for Austria of the Anglo-American Brush Electric Light Corporation.
In 1896, still under the management of Kremenezky, the company was taken over by Nürnberger Schuckert & Co AG, and became Österreichische Schuckert-Werke AG. In 1903 the business merged with Siemens and Halske.
The above information is condensed from here[1]