Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 148,402 pages of information and 233,863 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
of 64A Poland Street, London, W
KD (Keller Dorian) was a motorcycle produced between 1908 and 1909 by Leo Ripault and Co of Poland Street, Oxford Street, London. Manufactured by Albert Keller-Dorian of Lyon from 1905, the motorcycle had AIV (snuff valve) engines of 170cc and 216cc and were also available in an open frame version.
The device was a bicycle attachment that fitted within the main frame to drive the rear wheel by belt, tensioned by a jockey-pulley.
Two engine sizes were available at either 1.5 h.p. or 2 h.p.
The make was listed for two years.
1909 Herot Le Brunot of Paris are selling their single and twin-cylinder aeroplane engines through this company.