Lisbon Water Museum
The Barbadinhos Steam Pumping Station is now the Museu da Água. Within walking distance of Santa Apolonia Railway/Metro terminus.
The pumping station has been beautifully restored, with four beam engines made by Windsor of Rouen, France, the engines showing dates from about 1874 to 1889. They ran from about 1880 to 1928. The older engines bear the name Windsor & Fils, but the later one is by E W Windsor.