Lombard Road Power Station
1901 Supplied electricity to the Battersea area of South-East London; was owned and operated by the Borough of Battersea until the nationalisation of the electricity supply industry in 1948.
The power station was redeveloped several times: including the incorporation of new plant in the 1910s and the 1930s.
1972 The station was decommissioned.
Sources of Information
-  Wikipedia