1929. British Industries Fair catalogue.
of 29-32 Bordesley Street, Birmingham. Telephone: Central 276-7. Cables: "Utilise, Birmingham"
- 1910 Midland Cattle Products commenced as a casings processor.
- 1919 It established a rendering operation.
- 1929 British Industries Fair Advert for Midland Tennis Gut. Manufacturers of Gut Strings for Lawn Tennis Rackets, Badminton, Lacrosse, Racquets, Archery, etc. (Sports Goods Section - Stand No. B.45) 
- It acquired several more rendering companies (two before 1939) and subsequently closed some of them.
- 1976 The company was acquired by Borthwicks, a group with a number of interests centred on wholesale meat.
- 1982-83 Midland Cattle Products operated four plants but closed one in 1984.
Sources of Information
-  mmc Government Report