North of Scotland Milling Co
of 56 Market Place, Inverurie
1890 The company was registered on 13 October.[1] The company was to have a capital of £10,000, and its office was to be at 10 Bridge Street, Aberdeen. Its objects were to purchase and acquire the business, property, and assets, including goodwill, of Cruickshank and Co Limited, at Lethenty, Turriff, and elsewhere; of W. and A. Davidson at Inverurie, Insch, and elsewhere; and of Thomas Tait and Sons at Port Elphinstone, Ardtannes, and elsewhere, under minutes of agreement; and to carry on these businesses; to carry on in the United Kingdom the business of merchants, agents, brokers, contractors, and dealers in corn and its products.[2]
See Also
Sources of Information
- National Records of Scotland BT2/2067