Oxford and Birmingham Railway
Oxford and Birmingham Railway - presumably the Birmingham and Oxford Junction Railway
1848 to 1853 constructed by Peto and Betts.
1852 A station was opened in Birmingham by the Birmingham and Oxford Junction Railway on the Great Western Railway line from London to Wolverhampton. It was originally called Livery Street Station and was a simple large wooden shed.
1858 The Livery Street station was renamed Snow Hill.
Sources of Information