1922. British Industries Fair catalogue.
1929. British Industries Fair catalogue.
of Ileene Works, Sherlock Street, Birmingham. Showrooms at 50 Frith Street, Soho, London. (1922)
Ditto Address. Telephone: Birmingham - Midland 2510-11; London - Regent 4412. Cables: "Wholesale, Birmingham" and "Pepacold, Ox, London". (1929)
of Westwood Works, Westwood Road, Witton, Birmingham, 6. Telephone: Birmingham, East 1462-4. Cables: "Olbras, Birmingham". (1947)
- 1907 Ilene Works, Sherlock Street, Birmingham, then Pearson Page Jewsbury, then Peerage, manufacturers of reproduction and original copper and brassware during 1910s-1930s.
- 1911 Private company formed as John Jewsbury and Co Ltd.
- 1922 British Industries Fair Advert for Brass Cabinet Fitments of all periods, including Lacquer Cabinet Fittings and Sideboard Rails. Reproduction Antique Brasswork, including Candlesticks, Jardinieres, Coal Hods, Hearth Stands, Cabinet Handles, Electrical Fittings. (Stand Nos. K.36 and K.59) 
- 1929 British Industries Fair Advert as Specialists in Reproduction Brassfoundry. Manufacturers of Toasting Forks, Knockers, Corkscrews, Jardinieres, Ash Trays, Smokers Stands, Writing Sets, Ink Stands, Trays, Plaques, Sundials, Candlesticks, Lanterns, Coal Hods, Grates. Electrical Fittings and Fixtures. Curbs, Andirons, Fire Brasses, Log Boxes. (Fancy Goods Section - Stand No. J.81) 
- 1933 The Jewsbury Company took over Pearson Page designs when they were liquidated.
- c1946 Peerage Brass Successor to Pearson Page brand name c1946 onwards and generally used for original designs but also on reproductions. Trade Mark registered to Pearson Page Jewsbury, Dulverton Road, Witton, Birmingham 6.
- 1947 British Industries Fair Advert for "Peerage". Brassware at its best. Manufacturers of "Peerage" Brassware in Furnishing, Reproduction, Gift and souvenir Groups. heath and Fireplace Equipment, Electrical Fittings, Pewterware, period Cabinet Brassfoundry, Home Safes for Savings Banks and Building Societies. Brassfoundry, Presswork, Spinning. (Fancy Goods Section - Olympia, 1st Floor, Stand No. G.2022) 
- Peerage Brass were later at Sharston Road, Wythenshaw, Manchester, but possibly not trading.
- 1991 Trade mark may have lapsed.
Sources of Information