Phosphor Bronze Co
of 87 Sumner Street, Southwark, London SE and at Birmingham and Etruria.
1881 Advert. Sole Manufacturers of Phosphor Bronze, Registered Trade Mark.
1895 Advert. Phospher Bronze. Makers of Bull's metals.
1901 Legal action brought by Phosphor Bronze Co Ltd against Bulls Metal and Melloid Co in which it was decided that the agreement regarding melloid meant that this was pure copper which had been hot rolled; decision in favour of the plaintiffs.
1937 Non-ferrous founders and manufacturers. 
1939 See Aircraft Industry Suppliers
Sources of Information
- The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908
- Mechanical World Year Book 1895. Published by Emmott and Co of Manchester. Advert Back cover
- Peck's Trades Directory of Birmingham, 1896-97: Advertisers
- The Times, 30 March 1901
- 1937 The Aeroplane Directory of the Aviation and Allied Industries
- The Times, 24 January 1945
- The Times, 9 March 1950