In 1908, the Pierce Motor Co was renamed The Pierce-Arrow Motor Car Company.
1913-1917 For a list of the models and prices of Petrol Motor Commercial Vehicles see the 1917 Red Book
Pierce-Arrow was an American car maker.
1913-1917 For a list of the models and prices see the 1917 Red Book
- In 1910 trucks were added to their production.
- The Worm Drive from Britain was incorporated into their commercial designs. This happened because the company employed engineers from Dennis and Hallford.
- 1924 The most expensive chassis on the market was launched at a price of £1,000.
- This model was a normal-control bus chassis called model Z and had a six-cylinder engine.
Sources of Information
- Ian Allan - British Buses Since 1900 - Aldridge and Morris