of Halton Road, Runcorn, Cheshire. Telephone: Runcorn 2321-2-3. Cables: "Puritan, Runcorn"
- 1926 The company was incorporated, and carried on the business of sole leather tanners, including the manufacture and supply of cut soles.
- A tannery in Runcorn was leased from Boston Tanneries Ltd., and H. G. Boston became managing director.
- 1947 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Tanners and Sole Leather, Bends, Shoulders, Bellies, Cut Soles, Insoles, Top Pieces, Slabs for the Manufacturing and Repairing Trades. Polishing Leather, Flexible Shoulders and Bellies, Dry Limed and Pickled Bellies. (Earls Court, 1st Floor, Stand No. 412a) 
- 1961 The company ceased leather production.
- 1966 The company went into liquidation. 
Sources of Information