1929. British Industries Fair catalogue.
Rothmans of Pall Mall. 13-17 Underwood Street, Shepherdess Walk, City Road. London, N1. Telephone: Clerkenwell 9546-9 (4 lines). Cables: "Rothcigs, Nordo, London"
- 1890 A tobacco company is founded by Louis Rothman.
- 1900 Rothman opened a showroom in Pall Mall.
- 1905 King Edward VII granted Rothman's a royal warrant.
- 1929 British Industries Fair Advert as Manufacturers of Cigarettes and Pipe Tobaccos. (Foodstuffs etc. Section - Stand No. K.17) 
- 1929 Rothman's was traded on the stock market.
- 1954 Rembrandt Tobacco Company acquired controlling interest in Rothman's.
- 1972 Rothman's provided corporate financial support for the British Olympic team.
- 1996 Rembrandt Group and Richemont merged their tobacco business under the Rothmans International name.
- 1999 Rothman's merges with British American Tobacco.
Sources of Information