of Leonex Works, Hythe Road, Willesden, London, NW10. Telephone: Ladbroke 0171-2-3-4 and 3494-4066. Cables: "Rubberland, Harles, London"
- 1930s Formed into a limited company.
- 1946 Became a public company.
- 1947 British Industries Fair Advert as Manufacturers of Plastic Compounds and Plastic Pastes. Vinyl Chloride Plastic Compounds, Rilotex Plastic Spreading and Moulding Paste. Also: Rubber Compounds; Masterbatches and Reclaimed Compounds for the Rubber, Cable and Allied Trades. The Elasticised Asphalt Product "Rilata". (Plastics Section - Earls Court, 1st Floor, Stand No. 814) 
- 1949 The company joined the Rubber Footwear Manufacturers Association and then manufactured unlined moulded rubber boots until 1952. It remained in the Association mainly to retain its connexion with the rubber footwear trade.
- By the end of the 1950s the company had ceased manufacture of rubber footwear in the standard lines, but made canvas footwear with resin rubber soling, largely "casuals", and certain other ranges of footwear. It also manufactured many types of rubber and plastic products such as belting, flooring, sheeting, moulded goods and extrusions. 
Sources of Information