1929. British Industries Fair catalogue.
of Elder Works, Cobridge, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire. Telephone: Hanley 5276. Cables: "Soho Pottery, Cobridge"
- 1843 Company established by Henry Alcock.
- 1883-1897 The company was originally known as Rathbone, Smith and Co, and operated from the Soho Pottery works in Tunstall.
- 1901 It changed to Soho Pottery Ltd.
- 1906 The firm moved to the Elder Works in Cobridge, Stoke-on-Trent, where they operated until 1944.
- 1914 Manufacturers of general earthenware. Specialities: dinner, tea and toilet ware. Employees 250. 
- 1929 British Industries Fair Advert for various ranges of Semi-Porcelain. Manufacturers of Advertising Ware, Earthenware, Fancies, Flowerpots, Hospital Ware, Hotel and Restaurant Ware, Kitchen Ware, Mounting Ware, Teapots and Jugs, Toilet Ware. (Pottery Section - Stand No. G.40) 
- 1944 The firm then changed hands again becoming Simpsons (Potters) in 1944 and continued to operate until 2004 .
Sources of Information
-  Match Striker Gallery