St. Helens Cable and Rubber Co
of Slough, Bucks (now Berks); of Warrington, Lancs.
Previously St. Helens Cable Co
1906 Incorporated as a limited company.
1914 Manufacturers of rubber tyres, tubes and matting for motor vehicles; also "Dialite" cables, rubber cables and ebonite. 
1921 Patent - Improvements in the manufacture of vehicle tyres of rubber. 
1922 Directors Sir T. O. Callender, D. Sinclair, G. Chauvin, Capt. D. J. Sinclair.
1929 Patent - Improvements in and connected with barrels or drums. 
1937 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Manufacturers of Electric Wires and Cables for all purposes. (Stand Nos. Cb.501 and Cb.400) 
1938 Member of Cable Makers' Association