of Midland Works, Saville Street, Sheffield East
1857 General ironfounders and maker of stove grates, cooking apparatus, ovens, boilers, and kitchen ranges. 
1859 Dissolution of the partnership between John Martin Stanley, George Bellamy, and William Booth, in the trade or business of Ironfounders and Stove Grate manufacturers, carried on at the Midland Works, at Sheffield, under the style or firm of Stanley, Bellamy, and Co.
Presumably succeeded by John M. Stanley and Co of Midland Works
The 1903 O.S. map shows the Midland Works (Steel & Iron) at the N.E. end of Savile Street East, where the road passed under the Midland Railway viaduct. The works was bounded on the south west by the Brightside Boiler & Engine Works, beyond which was the large Norfolk works of Thomas Firth and Sons. Immediately north west was a series of railway lines, beyond which was the large Atlas Steelworks of John Brown and Co. The Midland Works was quite small, occupying an area of about 250 ft by 200 ft.