Grace's Guide

British Industrial History

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 147,192 pages of information and 233,429 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

Syncronol

From Graces Guide

Jump to: navigation, search

of an industrial estate at Blackbush Airport, Camberley.

Chemical machining and engravings.

c1964 Company created by Harry Lewis.

1974 60% of turnover came from the chemical machining of small piece parts. Remaining 40% prestige labels for the architectural industry.[1]

See Also

Loading...

Sources of Information

  1. The Engineer 1974/02/14 p 38.