British Industrial History
The Engineer 1860/01/06
From Graces Guide
1860 January 06th PDF
- American Arctic Expedition, p 12.
- Details of American Practice, p 12. (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p 1 and 9.
- The Past and The Future.
- Progress of Steam Navigation.
- Railway Train Signals.
- Steam Fire Engines.
- The Westminster Bell - Big Ben Disaster - Mears, Denison, Warner
- Resistance of Glass Globes and Cylinders to Collapse from External Pressure; and on the Tensile and Compressive Strength of Various Kinds of Glass - By William Fairbairn and Thomas Tate, p 2.
- School for Female Students, Gower Street, p 4.
- Henry Turner's Steam Engines, p 7 and 8. (Illustrated).
Sources of Information