British Industrial History
The Engineer 1861/02/08
From Graces Guide
1861 February 08th PDF
- American Anthracite Coal Burning Locomotive, p 90. (Illustrated).
- Conduction of Heat by Gases - G. Magnus, p 94.
- Editorial, p 91.
- George Fletcher's Dampers for Multitubular Boilers, p 87. (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p 88.
- Preservation of Food - Charles Elliot, p 84.
- Projected Railways in the City, p 93.
- Rudolph Bodmer's Improvements in Washing Machinery, p 86. (Illustrated).
- Steam Train for the Ganges, p 89.
Sources of Information