British Industrial History
The Engineer 1872/10/04
From Graces Guide
1872 October 04th PDF
- Davey's Patent Pumping Engine at the Sudbury Waterworks, p 228. (Illustrated).
- Drainage of Mines in South Staffordshire, p 235.
- Editorial, p 233.
- Suspended Railways.
- Bridge Cylinders.
- Board of Trade Surveys.
- Letters to the Editor, p 235.
- On the Agricultural Value of the Lime Compounds Resulting from Major-General H. Y. D. Scotts Process of Treating Sewage - By Major General Scott, p 230.
- On a Method of Lowering and Detaching Boats From Ships at Sea - By Edward J. Hill , p 229.
- On the Stresses Produced in an Elastic Disc By Rapid Rotation - By J. Hopkinson, p 235.
- Principle Papers on Telegraphy, (No. XIII), p 225.
- Robinson and Russell - Sale at the Millwall Engineering and Shipbuilding Works, Millwall, London of Tools, Plant, Machinery etc, concluded from p 208, p 230.
- Soper Rifle, p 228. (Illustrated).
- Walker's Patent Button-Hole Cutter and Embroidery Piercer, p 228.
Sources of Information