British Industrial History
The Engineer 1890/02/21
From Graces Guide
1890 February 21st PDF
- Australian Engineering Notes, p160.
- Balham Safety Bicycle, p151 (Illustrated).
- Death, p155.
- Duty Trials of Pumping Engines - George H. Barrus, p146.
- Edinburgh Cable Tramway, p157.
- Editorial, p155.
- Functions of a Conciliation Board
- Monitors in the United States Navy
- Railways in the Straits Settlements
- Furness Railway
- Threatened Strike in the Coalfields
- Failure of the Corinth Ship Canal Co
- Hydraulic Pumps for Gunpowder Plant, p147.
- Institution of Civil Engineers, p148.
- Legal Intelligence - Colley Vs Hart, p153.
- Sagar's Log Band Sawing Machine, p147.
- Standard of Efficiency for Steam Engines, (No. II), p145.
- Swiss Labour Conference, p153.
- Ulefos Strengen Canal, p157.
- Welding by Electricity, p145.
Sources of Information