British Industrial History
The Engineer 1890/12/12
From Graces Guide
1890 December 12th PDF
- 1890 Smithfield Show, p 469 (Illustrated).
- 700 - Horse Power Rolling Mill Engines, p482 (Illustrated).
- Anti-Friction Screw, p481.
- Editorial, p479.
- High and Low Locomotives
- Depth of Colonial Harbours
- Electric Lighting Progress in London
- Improvement of Navigations Between the East and West Coasts
- Engineers in the Navy
- Shipbuilding in Ireland
- Extraordinary Railway Experiment
- British Trade in November.
- Electric Lighting in London, (No. VI), p 474 and 478. (Illustrated).
- English Criticisms on American Engineering Work, p 476.
- Euclidia Safety Bicycle, p484 (Illustrated).
- Heat Transmission in Boilers - John G. Hudson, p483.
- Institution of Civil Engineers - Chittravati Bridge, Madras Way, p 472.
- Institute of Marine Engineers, p484.
- Letters to the Editor, p 473.
- Maurice F. Fitzgerald.
- J. Smillie.
- Holden and Brooke.
- F. E. Ross.
- Henry Davey.
- Lansdowne Bridge, Institution of Civil Engineers - Alexander Meadows Rendel, p 471 and 472. (Illustrated).
- Obituary - Stephen Ballard, p 476.
- Products and Resources of New Zealand, p484.
Sources of Information