British Industrial History
The Engineer 1898/11/11
From Graces Guide
1898 November 11th PDF
- Boilers and Engines of HMS Diadem, p478 (Illustrated).
- Cammell's Krupp Process Plate, p470 (Illustrated).
- Catalogues, p479.
- Central London Railway - Details of Cast Iron Tunnels and Shafts, p465 (Illustrated).
- Death, p475.
- Dockyard Notes, p471 (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p475.
- Monster Locomotives
- Transference of Heat in Cooled Bars
- Engineers in the Navy
- Months Clyde Shipbuilding
- Dundee's Boulton and Watt Beam Engine
- Workmen's Compensation Act in Operation
- Syria Ottoman Railway.
- French Battleship Massena, p471 (Illustrated).
- Institution of Civil Engineers - Extraction of Nickel from its Ores by the Mond Process, p472.
- Institution of Civil Engineers - Presidents Address, p472.
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers, p479.
- Largest Locomotive in the World, p474, p479 (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p468.
- Mechanical Testing of Materials at the Locomotive Works of the Midland Railway, Derby - W. Gadsby Peet, of Derby, Chief of the Locomotive Testing Department, p480.
- Micrometer Gauges, p467.
- Reconstruction of Plague-Stricken Cities in India - A. J. Hughes, C.E., Chief Engineer to the Corporation of Calcutta, p468.
- Water Supply, p477.
- Wellingborough Railway Accident, p468.
Sources of Information