Tully Engineering Co
Gas engineers and structural engineers, the company would later diversify into the production of turnstiles and automatic car park barriers.
c.1919 Founded by Cornelius Britiffe Tully (1861-1930).
1924 Tully Gas Plants was put into voluntary liquidation and reformed as Tully Sons and Co.
The company was later part of the West's Gas Improvement Co.
1984 Acquired by FKI, the Newark factory was closed and production of car park barriers moved to Halifax.