of Suffolk House, Dunmurry, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland. London Office: 3 Gloucester Court, London, NW11. Telephone: Speedwell 0310
- In 1945, Mr. Cameron leased this wing of his Suffolk House, one of the most imposing residences in the area around Dunmurry, to an Austrian refugee and scientist, Otto Harriman, who established in it a small business, Ulster Pearls Ltd, making artificial pearls.
- 1947 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Manufacturers of Imitation Pearls and Jewellery made thereof. (Olympia, Ground Floor, Stand No. E.1724) 
- 1947 The factory had the distinction of making the pearls used on the Queen's wedding dress.
- 1957 Employed 160 workers (mainly female), and occupied 10,000 sq. feet of space, in a part of the house which was allowed to retain its Georgian features.
Sources of Information
-  Lisburn Historical Society Journals