W. R. Nelson and Co
of Murray Street, Belfast; Manufactory at Lurgan.
Manufacturers of Linen, Cambric and Cotton Handkerchiefs, Embroidered Handkerchiefs, Fancy Linens, &c.,
Established in 1863 by William Robert Nelson. Continued by J. Garnet Nelson (retired 1910).
Incorporated as a Limited Company in 1900.
1914 Directors: Rt. Hon. R. G. Glendinning (Chairman), James English, J.P., Robert Hefferon and John H. McCann. Premises: Extensive building erected 1910, 1911, equipped with the latest appliances. Staff: 325 to 350 clerical and factory hands.