Western Rajputana State Railway
The Ajmer-Ahmadabad line connecting with the Rajputana State Railway at Ajmer
1869 The Rajputana Railway company was formed and initially was divided into two districts under Superintending Engineers: Major F. W. Peile for the Agra District (Agra-Ajmer line) and W. C. Furnivall for the Delhi District (Delhi to the junction of the two districts.
1879 The Ajmer-Beawar section opened. The Western Rajputana State Railway consisted of 82 miles of line.
1881 January 1st. The completed line from Ahmedabad to Delhi opened. On this day the railway was merged in to the Rajputana State Railway
Later grouped into the Rajputana-Malwa Railway