William Lowrie of the House To House Electric Light Supply Co
1887 William Lowrie - engineer - and Charles James Hall assigned to Robert Hammond - merchant in business as Hammond and Co - a one third share in their inventions and patents of electrical machinery for the U.K., British colonies and foreign countries, including electric "convertors"
1889 The House To House Electric Light Supply Co opened its central generating station in Kensington, adjacent to West Brompton station. The system was designed by the company's engineer, William Lowrie, on the lines of his design for Eastbourne. The high voltage electricity was converted to low tension at each house by a converter known as Lowrie-Hall..
1894 Patent to William Lowrie of 117 Bishopsgate St, London for improvements in switches for controlling electric current circuits in parallel supply systems.
1894 Dissolution of the partnership between William Lowrie and Charles Murray Jackson carrying on business as Consulting Engineers and Electricians at 59 and 60 Chancery-lane London under the style of Messrs. Lowrie and Jackson.
1900 A William Lawrie, of Hollinwood, became a Member of Inst Electrical Engineers (is this the same person?)