Arthur Lee and Brothers: Difference between revisions
Line 21: | Line 21: | ||
{{DEFAULTSORT: Lee, A}} | {{DEFAULTSORT: Lee, A}} | ||
[[Category: Town - Hayes]] | [[Category: Town - Hayes]] | ||
[[Category: Building Components]] |
Latest revision as of 18:41, 10 July 2023
of Marble Wharf, Hayes, Middlesex.
Workers of Marble, Slate, and Granite
Established in 1828 by Henry Lee in Bristol.
Succeeded by William Lee (son) in 1848.
Later became William Lee & Sons, in 1879.
Incorporated as a Private Limited Company in 1893.
1914 Directors: J. H. Howell, J.P., J. Elliott Mills, and H. C. Tanner. Claim to have carried out the largest work ever manufactured entirely in England at the New Sessions House, Old Bailey. Premises: Factories and Wharves at Hayes, Middlesex. Business: Workers of Marble, Slate, and Granite.