Keats and Bexon: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
|||
(4 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown) | |||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
[[Image:Im090627BR-KeatsBexon20s.jpg|thumb| 1920s.]] | [[Image:Im090627BR-KeatsBexon20s.jpg|thumb| 1920s.]] | ||
[[Image:Im20110531Beck-i212+.jpg|thumb| Heeling machine for boots and shoes. Exhibit at [[Beck Isle Museum]]. ]] | |||
Established in | [[Image:Im201210-Keats1.jpg|thumb| Leather cutter. ]] | ||
[[Image:Im201210-Keats2.jpg|thumb| Leather cutter (detail). ]] | |||
Established in 1870s as [[Keats and Brothers]] at Gaol Road, Stafford. | |||
In 1890 moved to Albion works, Marston Road, Stafford. | In 1890 moved to Albion works, Marston Road, Stafford. | ||
c1900 Purchased the boot- | c1900 Purchased the boot-making machinery business from [[W. H. Dorman and Co]]. | ||
1904 Renamed as Keats and | 1904 Renamed as [[Keats and Bexon]] | ||
1916 Moved to Corporation Street, | 1916 Moved to Corporation Street, Stafford. | ||
1967 Company closed. | 1967 Company closed. | ||
== See Also == | |||
<what-links-here/> | |||
== Sources of Information == | |||
<references/> | |||
{{DEFAULTSORT: }} | |||
[[Category: Town - Stafford]] | |||
[[category: Leather Machinery]] |
Latest revision as of 12:16, 19 October 2016




Established in 1870s as Keats and Brothers at Gaol Road, Stafford.
In 1890 moved to Albion works, Marston Road, Stafford.
c1900 Purchased the boot-making machinery business from W. H. Dorman and Co.
1904 Renamed as Keats and Bexon
1916 Moved to Corporation Street, Stafford.
1967 Company closed.