Crigglestone Collieries: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown) | |||
Line 4: | Line 4: | ||
[[Image:1912EnV114-p440d.jpg|thumb| 1912. ]] | [[Image:1912EnV114-p440d.jpg|thumb| 1912. ]] | ||
1905 The Crigglestone Collieries were abandoned because they failed to pay | |||
1906 Acquired and reopened by the [[Otto Coke Oven Co]] under the name of the '''Crigglestone Collieries, Limited'', to prove and demonstrate the value of by-product coking. | |||
1912 Visit by members of the [[Iron and Steel Institute]]<ref>The Engineer 1912/10/25</ref> | |||
== See Also == | == See Also == | ||
Line 12: | Line 17: | ||
{{DEFAULTSORT: }} | {{DEFAULTSORT: }} | ||
[[Category: Colliery]] | |||
[[Category: Town - Wakefield]] |
Latest revision as of 09:16, 5 December 2019




1905 The Crigglestone Collieries were abandoned because they failed to pay
1906 Acquired and reopened by the Otto Coke Oven Co under the name of the 'Crigglestone Collieries, Limited, to prove and demonstrate the value of by-product coking.
1912 Visit by members of the Iron and Steel Institute[1]
See Also
Sources of Information
- ↑ The Engineer 1912/10/25