Grace's Guide To British Industrial History

Registered UK Charity (No. 1154342)

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 167,717 pages of information and 247,131 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 147,919 pages of information and 233,587 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

Mason and Weyman: Difference between revisions

From Graces Guide
PaulF (talk | contribs)
No edit summary
PaulF (talk | contribs)
No edit summary
 
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
of Guildford
presumably of Church Acre Ironworks, Guildford


1885 the Partnership between [[Richard Mason (2)|Richard Mason]] and [[James Edwardes Weyman]], as Ironfounders and Engineers, at Guildford, in the county of Surrey, under the style or firm of Mason and Weyman, was dissolved by mutual consent.<ref>London Gazette 3 April 1885</ref>
Partnership presumably formed c.1882


1885 the Partnership between [[Richard Mason (1844-1906)|Richard Mason]] and [[James Edwardes Weyman]], as Ironfounders and Engineers, at Guildford, in the county of Surrey, under the style or firm of Mason and Weyman, was dissolved by mutual consent.<ref>London Gazette 3 April 1885</ref>
Presumably succeeded by [[Weyman and Johnson]]


== See Also ==
== See Also ==

Latest revision as of 16:21, 11 September 2017

presumably of Church Acre Ironworks, Guildford

Partnership presumably formed c.1882

1885 the Partnership between Richard Mason and James Edwardes Weyman, as Ironfounders and Engineers, at Guildford, in the county of Surrey, under the style or firm of Mason and Weyman, was dissolved by mutual consent.[1]

Presumably succeeded by Weyman and Johnson

See Also

Loading...

Sources of Information

  1. London Gazette 3 April 1885