John Hall and Son (Oldham): Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
of Union Iron Works, Park St, Oldham. Iron founders and machinists. | of Union Iron Works, Park St, Oldham. Iron founders and machinists. | ||
1883 Charles Hall left the partnership with [[John Hall (1853- )|John Hall]] and [[Samuel Hall (1842- )|Samuel Hall]] as [[John Hall and Sons (of Union Works, Oldham)|John Hall and Sons]]; John and Samuel continued the business as John Hall and Son<ref>The London Gazette 2 March 1883</ref> | 1883 Charles Hall left the partnership with [[John Hall (1853- )|John Hall]] and [[Samuel Hall (1842- )|Samuel Hall]] as [[John Hall and Sons (of Union Works, Oldham)|John Hall and Sons]]; John and Samuel continued the business as '''John Hall and Son'''<ref>The London Gazette 2 March 1883</ref> | ||
1902 Emma Birch and Evan Hall left the partnership which was continued by [[Harry Hall (1869- )|Harry Hall]] and [[Lees Hall]]<ref>The London Gazette 9 January 1903</ref> | 1902 Emma Birch and Evan Hall left the partnership which was continued by [[Harry Hall (1869- )|Harry Hall]] and [[Lees Hall]]<ref>The London Gazette 9 January 1903</ref> |
Revision as of 14:06, 7 May 2018
of Union Iron Works, Park St, Oldham. Iron founders and machinists.
1883 Charles Hall left the partnership with John Hall and Samuel Hall as John Hall and Sons; John and Samuel continued the business as John Hall and Son[1]
1902 Emma Birch and Evan Hall left the partnership which was continued by Harry Hall and Lees Hall[2]