Grace's Guide To British Industrial History

Registered UK Charity (No. 1154342)

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 167,713 pages of information and 247,105 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 147,919 pages of information and 233,587 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

William Stewart: Difference between revisions

From Graces Guide
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
'''William Stewart''' of Newport, Monmouth
'''William Stewart''' of Newport, Monmouth


A unknown type of locomotive was built for the park End Colliery Co in the Forest of Dean but was not accepted
1814 A unknown type of locomotive was built for the Park End Colliery Co in the Forest of Dean but was not accepted. Other sources say that it worked sucessfully on the Lydney Railway


==Sources of Information==
 
* British Steam Locomotive Builders by James W. Lowe. Published in 1975. ISBN 0-905100-816
== See Also ==
<what-links-here/>
 
== Sources of Information ==
<references/>
* British Steam Locomotive Builders by James W. Lowe. Published in 1975. ISBN 0-905100-816
* Timothy Hackworth and the Locomotive by Robert Young. Published 1923.


[[Category:Steam Locomotives]]
[[Category:Steam Locomotives]]
{{DEFAULTSORT: Stewart, W}}
[[Category: Steam Pioneer]]

Revision as of 09:54, 2 November 2010

William Stewart of Newport, Monmouth

1814 A unknown type of locomotive was built for the Park End Colliery Co in the Forest of Dean but was not accepted. Other sources say that it worked sucessfully on the Lydney Railway


See Also

Loading...

Sources of Information

  • British Steam Locomotive Builders by James W. Lowe. Published in 1975. ISBN 0-905100-816
  • Timothy Hackworth and the Locomotive by Robert Young. Published 1923.