Royal Albert Memorial Museum, Exeter: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
[[Image:Im2020RAMM.jpg|thumb| 2020. ]] | [[Image:Im2020RAMM.jpg|thumb| 2020. ]] | ||
[[Image:Im2020RAMM2.jpg|thumb| 2020. ]] | [[Image:Im2020RAMM2.jpg|thumb| 2020. ]] | ||
[[Image:Im20210201-RAMM3.jpg|thumb| 1894 Stone. Image 2021. ]] | |||
of Queen Street, Exeter | [[Image:Im20210201-RAMM.jpg|thumb| 1896-98. Worn stone. Image 2021. ]] | ||
[[Image:Im20210201-RAMM.jpg|thumb| 1896-98. Worn stone (part detail). [[Tait and Harvey]] - Architects; [[Ham and Passmore]] - Builders. Image 2021. ]] | |||
of [[Queen Street, Exeter]] | |||
1865 Building work started when Richard Somers Gard (the local MP) laid the foundation stone, and was finished in 1868. The official opening was in August 1869. The architect was [[John Hayward (1807-1891)|John Hayward]]. | 1865 Building work started when Richard Somers Gard (the local MP) laid the foundation stone, and was finished in 1868. The official opening was in August 1869. The architect was [[John Hayward (1807-1891)|John Hayward]]. |
Revision as of 17:07, 1 February 2021





1865 Building work started when Richard Somers Gard (the local MP) laid the foundation stone, and was finished in 1868. The official opening was in August 1869. The architect was John Hayward.