John Hall and Son (Oldham): Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
[[Image:Im1950BIF3-John.jpg|thumb| 1950. ]] | [[Image:Im1950BIF3-John.jpg|thumb| 1950. Unihall. ]] | ||
of Union Iron Works, Park St, Oldham. Iron founders and machinists. | of Union Iron Works, Park St, Oldham. Iron founders and machinists. |
Revision as of 09:30, 21 May 2021

of Union Iron Works, Park St, Oldham. Iron founders and machinists.
1883 Charles Hall left the partnership with John Hall and Samuel Hall as John Hall and Sons; John and Samuel continued the business as John Hall and Son[1]
1902 Emma Birch and Evan Hall left the partnership which was continued by Harry Hall and Lees Hall[2]