Charles Lack and Sons: Difference between revisions
New page: of Cotterham * 1940s Foundry ==Sources of Information== * Steam Engine Builders of Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire by Ronald H. Clark. Published 1950 by The Augustine Steward Press |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
of Cotterham | of High Street, Cotterham | ||
* 1860s Company established by Charles Lack as a small country engineering shop | |||
* 1912 Charles lack died | |||
* 1916 Became 'Charles Lack and Sons' | |||
* 1940s Foundry | * 1940s Foundry | ||
* Note: Cambridgeshire County Record Office, Cambridge has records: 1872-1968: register of directors, day-books, ledgers, stock, estimates and wages records etc | |||
==Sources of Information== | ==Sources of Information== | ||
* Steam Engine Builders of Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire by Ronald H. Clark. Published 1950 by The Augustine Steward Press | * Steam Engine Builders of Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire by Ronald H. Clark. Published 1950 by The Augustine Steward Press |
Revision as of 08:34, 22 November 2007
of High Street, Cotterham
- 1860s Company established by Charles Lack as a small country engineering shop
- 1912 Charles lack died
- 1916 Became 'Charles Lack and Sons'
- 1940s Foundry
- Note: Cambridgeshire County Record Office, Cambridge has records: 1872-1968: register of directors, day-books, ledgers, stock, estimates and wages records etc
Sources of Information
- Steam Engine Builders of Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire by Ronald H. Clark. Published 1950 by The Augustine Steward Press