Engelbert and Co: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
[[image:Im18880106E-Engle.jpg|thumb| January 1888.]] | [[image: Im201106GTM-Engle.jpg|thumb| Exhibit at [[Geevor Tin Mine Museum]]. ]][[image:Im18880106E-Engle.jpg|thumb| January 1888.]] | ||
[[Image:1892PE5092.jpg|thumb| From ‘1892 The Practical Engineer’]] | [[Image:1892PE5092.jpg|thumb| From ‘1892 The Practical Engineer’]] | ||
[[image:Im189908Cass-Engle.jpg |thumb| August 1899.]] | [[image:Im189908Cass-Engle.jpg |thumb| August 1899.]] | ||
[[image:Im1962Tra-Englebert.jpg|thumb| 1962. ]] | [[image:Im1962Tra-Englebert.jpg|thumb| 1962. ]] | ||
Revision as of 14:24, 4 May 2012





Established 1868.
of 44-47 Bishopgate Street, London
of 70 and 71 Bishopsgate Street, London.