Cunard Motor and Carriage Co: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 36: | Line 36: | ||
[[Category: Automotive Components]] | [[Category: Automotive Components]] | ||
[[Category: Cars]] | [[Category: Cars]] | ||
[[Category: Coachbuilders - Automotive]] |
Latest revision as of 15:41, 11 June 2019









of Putney
c1900 Company formed by James Shaw
1912 Exhibited a Napier at the 1912 Motor Show.[1]
1911 Took over the stables of the London General Omnibus Co at 135 Lower Richmond Road.[2]
1911 Henry Arkell recruited to manage to company
1911 Selwyn Edge became Chairman. Arthur F. Sidgreaves and Harry Tempert Vane became directors.
1914 Annual report in Coventry Archives[3]
1925 Taken over by Weymann Motor Bodies