Harding, Richards and Thomas: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
of Exeter | of Exeter | ||
See [[Joseph Harding]], [[William Joseph Richards]] and [[Henry Thomas Drew]] | |||
1875 Formerly [[Harding and Richards]]. Became [[Harding, Richards and Thomas]] when Henry Thomas Drew joined.<ref>Exeter and Plymouth Gazette Daily Telegrams - Saturday 01 January 1876</ref> | 1875 Formerly [[Harding and Richards]]. Became [[Harding, Richards and Thomas]] when Henry Thomas Drew joined.<ref>Exeter and Plymouth Gazette Daily Telegrams - Saturday 01 January 1876</ref> |
Revision as of 11:11, 19 February 2021
of Exeter
See Joseph Harding, William Joseph Richards and Henry Thomas Drew
1875 Formerly Harding and Richards. Became Harding, Richards and Thomas when Henry Thomas Drew joined.[1]
1878 Opened St. Ann's Well Brewery. 'a new and excellent constructed brewery...most advantageously situated between Queen Street and Lower North Street.' The architect is C. E. Ware and the builders Ramsden and Son, London.[2]
1889 Became St. Anne's Well Brewery Co