John Smith (London Wall): Difference between revisions
Created page with " == See Also == <what-links-here/> == Sources of Information == <references/> {{DEFAULTSORT: }} Category: Town - " |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
131, 132 and 133, London Wall, E.C. Factories: 365, City Road, E.C., and 70 and 72, Ironmonger Row, London, E.C. | |||
Wholesale Milliners | |||
Established in 1845 by John Smith. | |||
Incorporated as a Limited Company in 1906. | |||
1914 Directors: G. A. Smith (Chairman), H. G. Smith, J. A. H. Smith and Mrs. A. B. Black. Staff: About 500. Specialities: High-class Millinery (Ladies' and Children's); Straw and Felt Hats; Flowers, Feathers, and Millinery Materials. Registered Trade Mark: The "Ostrich" make of Ladies' Hats. | |||
== See Also == | == See Also == | ||
Line 7: | Line 16: | ||
{{DEFAULTSORT: }} | {{DEFAULTSORT: }} | ||
[[Category: Town - ]] | [[Category: Town - London]] |
Latest revision as of 16:10, 22 February 2021
131, 132 and 133, London Wall, E.C. Factories: 365, City Road, E.C., and 70 and 72, Ironmonger Row, London, E.C.
Wholesale Milliners
Established in 1845 by John Smith.
Incorporated as a Limited Company in 1906.
1914 Directors: G. A. Smith (Chairman), H. G. Smith, J. A. H. Smith and Mrs. A. B. Black. Staff: About 500. Specialities: High-class Millinery (Ladies' and Children's); Straw and Felt Hats; Flowers, Feathers, and Millinery Materials. Registered Trade Mark: The "Ostrich" make of Ladies' Hats.