Kincaid, Waller and Manville: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 9: | Line 9: | ||
Subsequently [[Philip Dawson]] joined the firm, which practised under the style of '''Kincaid, Waller, Manville and Dawson'''. | Subsequently [[Philip Dawson]] joined the firm, which practised under the style of '''Kincaid, Waller, Manville and Dawson'''. | ||
1897 Designed the [[Shoreditch Electricity and Refuse Destructor Works]] | |||
By 1902 was '''Kincaid, Waller, Manville, and Dawson''' | By 1902 was '''Kincaid, Waller, Manville, and Dawson''' | ||
Line 14: | Line 16: | ||
1907 Joseph Kincaid died. | 1907 Joseph Kincaid died. | ||
1920. Their address was St Stephen's House, Victoria Embankment, Westminster, S.W.1. December 1920 they took into partnership Alfred Edward Jackson and | 1920. Their address was St Stephen's House, Victoria Embankment, Westminster, S.W.1. December 1920 they took into partnership Alfred Edward Jackson and Herbert Graham Simmonds.<ref>The Engineer 1920/12/31, p 676. </ref> | ||
== See Also == | == See Also == |
Latest revision as of 12:04, 15 November 2021


Consulting engineers, of Westminster.
Electrical engineers of Westminster.
1892 Partnership formed of Joseph Kincaid, John Edward Waller and Edward Manville
Subsequently Philip Dawson joined the firm, which practised under the style of Kincaid, Waller, Manville and Dawson.
1897 Designed the Shoreditch Electricity and Refuse Destructor Works
By 1902 was Kincaid, Waller, Manville, and Dawson
1907 Joseph Kincaid died.
1920. Their address was St Stephen's House, Victoria Embankment, Westminster, S.W.1. December 1920 they took into partnership Alfred Edward Jackson and Herbert Graham Simmonds.[1]
See Also
Sources of Information
- ↑ The Engineer 1920/12/31, p 676.