Owl Mill, Oldham: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
of Lees, Oldham. | of Lees, Oldham. | ||
1898 Built by the [[Owl Mill Co]]. | |||
1956 Mill closed.<ref>Manchester Evening News, 20 March 1956</ref> | 1956 Mill closed.<ref>Manchester Evening News, 20 March 1956</ref> |
Latest revision as of 20:53, 8 August 2023
of Lees, Oldham.
1898 Built by the Owl Mill Co.
1956 Mill closed.[1]
1964 Mill re-opened by Newroyd.
1990 Mill closed and later demolished.
See Also
Sources of Information
- ↑ Manchester Evening News, 20 March 1956