Stroud Brewery Co: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
of Stroud | of Stroud | ||
1882 Mentioned. "The Ship" at Framilode, let to the Stroud Brewery Co.<ref>Gloucestershire Chronicle - Saturday 25 March 1882</ref> | |||
1906 Directors: M. W. Colchester-Wemyss (Chairman and Managing Director), E. Armitage, E. F. Broderip, and H. H. Mills. Secretary: W, G. Downing. Office: The Stroud Brewery, Stroud.— The company was registered May 23, 1888, to take over the business of Messrs, Watts and Co. | 1906 Directors: M. W. Colchester-Wemyss (Chairman and Managing Director), E. Armitage, E. F. Broderip, and H. H. Mills. Secretary: W, G. Downing. Office: The Stroud Brewery, Stroud.— The company was registered May 23, 1888, to take over the business of Messrs, Watts and Co. |
Latest revision as of 14:04, 21 November 2024
of Stroud
1882 Mentioned. "The Ship" at Framilode, let to the Stroud Brewery Co.[1]
1906 Directors: M. W. Colchester-Wemyss (Chairman and Managing Director), E. Armitage, E. F. Broderip, and H. H. Mills. Secretary: W, G. Downing. Office: The Stroud Brewery, Stroud.— The company was registered May 23, 1888, to take over the business of Messrs, Watts and Co.
1940 Death of Ernest Armitage, Chairman of the Stroud Brewery Co.[2]
The current Stroud Brewery was established in 2006. See Stroud Brewery website.