Chiswick Electricity Supply Corporation: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 6: | Line 6: | ||
1904 Name changed to the present title. All the shares were held by [[West London and Provincial Electric Supply Co]] | 1904 Name changed to the present title. All the shares were held by [[West London and Provincial Electric Supply Co]] | ||
1908 Directors; Sir T. Brooke-Hitching (Chairman), M. Ansell, W. B. Esson (Managing Director), H. Kahn, and J. C. Peache. Secretary: O. W. Williams. Office: 14, Ironmonger Lane, E.C.—The company was registered May 13, 1893, as the [[Bourne and Grant Electricity Supply Co]], Limited, the name being changed in 1898 to the [[Aberystwyth and Chiswick Electricity Supply Corporation]], Limited, and in February, 1904, to the present title. | |||
1935 Acquired by the Borough of Brentford and Chiswick. | 1935 Acquired by the Borough of Brentford and Chiswick. |
Latest revision as of 10:05, 14 January 2025
of 14, Ironmonger Lane, E.C.
1893 The company was registered May 13, 1893, as the Bourne and Grant Electricity Supply Co, Limited
1898 The name was changed to the Aberystwyth and Chiswick Electricity Supply Corporation, Limited
1904 Name changed to the present title. All the shares were held by West London and Provincial Electric Supply Co
1908 Directors; Sir T. Brooke-Hitching (Chairman), M. Ansell, W. B. Esson (Managing Director), H. Kahn, and J. C. Peache. Secretary: O. W. Williams. Office: 14, Ironmonger Lane, E.C.—The company was registered May 13, 1893, as the Bourne and Grant Electricity Supply Co, Limited, the name being changed in 1898 to the Aberystwyth and Chiswick Electricity Supply Corporation, Limited, and in February, 1904, to the present title.
1935 Acquired by the Borough of Brentford and Chiswick.