Wilkes: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
[[image:Im19070713HWM-Wilkes.jpg|thumb| July 1907. ]] | |||
[[Image:Im1916Walsall-Wilkes.jpg|thumb| 1916. ]] | [[Image:Im1916Walsall-Wilkes.jpg|thumb| 1916. ]] | ||
[[image:Im19300509ERBT-Wilkes.jpg|thumb| May 1930. ]] | [[image:Im19300509ERBT-Wilkes.jpg|thumb| May 1930. ]] |
Revision as of 11:41, 30 July 2010




of Grand Junction Works, Darlaston, Staffs
- 1840 Company established.
- 1897 The company was registered on 2 March, as E. and T. Wilkes, to take over the business of bolt, nut, and fencing manufacturers of Wilkes. In August, the name was changed back to the original title. [1]
- 1890 Incorporated as a Limited Company.
- 1914 Manufacturers of Bolts, Nuts, Rivets and Heavy Ironwork. Specialities: Railway and Tramway Fastenings, Constructional Ironwork. Employees 350. [2]
See Also
Sources of Information
- ↑ The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908
- ↑ 1914 Whitakers Red Book