Charles Lack and Sons: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
of High Street, Cotterham | of High Street, Cotterham | ||
1860s Company established by Charles Lack as a small country engineering shop | |||
1912 Charles lack died | |||
1916 Became 'Charles Lack and Sons' | |||
1940s Foundry | |||
== Notes == | |||
Cambridgeshire County Record Office, Cambridge has records: 1872-1968: register of directors, day-books, ledgers, stock, estimates and wages records etc | |||
==Sources of Information== | == See Also == | ||
<what-links-here/> | |||
== Sources of Information == | |||
<references/> | |||
* Steam Engine Builders of Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire by Ronald H. Clark. Published 1950 by The Augustine Steward Press | * Steam Engine Builders of Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire by Ronald H. Clark. Published 1950 by The Augustine Steward Press | ||
{{DEFAULTSORT: }} | |||
[[Category: Town - Cambridge]] |
Revision as of 10:40, 7 October 2011
of High Street, Cotterham
1860s Company established by Charles Lack as a small country engineering shop
1912 Charles lack died
1916 Became 'Charles Lack and Sons'
1940s Foundry
Notes
Cambridgeshire County Record Office, Cambridge has records: 1872-1968: register of directors, day-books, ledgers, stock, estimates and wages records etc
See Also
Sources of Information
- Steam Engine Builders of Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire by Ronald H. Clark. Published 1950 by The Augustine Steward Press