Dyffryn Llynfi and Porthcawl Railway: Difference between revisions
New page: This 17 mile line was built on the 4ft 7 in gauge linking Dyffryn Colliery with Porthcawl and opened in 1828/9. In 1847 it was taken over by the Llynfi Valley Railway ==Sources o... |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
1828/9 Opening of this 17 mile line was built on the 4ft 7in gauge linking [[Dyffryn Colliery]] with Porthcawl | |||
1847 Taken over by the [[Llynfi Valley Railway]] | |||
==See Also== | |||
<what-links-here/> | |||
==Sources of Information== | ==Sources of Information== | ||
<references/> | |||
* Encyclopedia of British Railway Companies by Christopher Awdry. Published 1990 | * Encyclopedia of British Railway Companies by Christopher Awdry. Published 1990 | ||
{{DEFAULTSORT: }} | |||
[[Category: Town - Porthcawl]] | |||
[[Category: Railway Companies ]] |
Latest revision as of 16:47, 17 March 2012
1828/9 Opening of this 17 mile line was built on the 4ft 7in gauge linking Dyffryn Colliery with Porthcawl
1847 Taken over by the Llynfi Valley Railway
See Also
Sources of Information
- Encyclopedia of British Railway Companies by Christopher Awdry. Published 1990