Grace's Guide To British Industrial History

Registered UK Charity (No. 1154342)

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 167,713 pages of information and 247,105 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 147,919 pages of information and 233,587 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

Bradley, Welch and Hall: Difference between revisions

From Graces Guide
PaulF (talk | contribs)
No edit summary
PaulF (talk | contribs)
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
Ironmasters of Bloomfield Iron Works, Tipton
Ironmasters of [[Bloomfield Ironworks]], Tipton


Before 1834, [[Joseph Hall]] was in business with [[Richard Bradley]] and [[Frederick Isaac Welch]] as '''Bradley, Welch and Hall''' with logo of B.W.H. above a unicorn's head <ref>Morning Post 4 November 1863</ref>.
Before 1834, [[Joseph Hall]] was in business with [[Richard Bradley]] and [[Frederick Isaac Welch]] as '''Bradley, Welch and Hall''' with logo of B.W.H. above a unicorn's head <ref>Morning Post 4 November 1863</ref>.
Line 17: Line 17:


{{DEFAULTSORT: }}  
{{DEFAULTSORT: }}  
[[Category: Iron and Steel Works]]
[[Category: Iron and Steel Mills]]
[[Category: Town - Tipton]]
[[Category: Town - Tipton]]
[[Category: Iron and Steel]]
[[Category: Iron Works]]
[[Category: Iron Mills]]
[[Category: Iron/Steel Foundry]]

Revision as of 09:11, 5 July 2012

Ironmasters of Bloomfield Ironworks, Tipton

Before 1834, Joseph Hall was in business with Richard Bradley and Frederick Isaac Welch as Bradley, Welch and Hall with logo of B.W.H. above a unicorn's head [1].

1834 June 30th. Welch leaves the partnership with Bradley and Hall. They are in business as Ironmasters of Bloomfield Iron Works, Tipton [2]

1834 Welch retired; he was replaced by William Barrows and the name became Bradley, Barrows and Hall; logo became B.B.H. with a crown above.


See Also

Loading...

Sources of Information

  1. Morning Post 4 November 1863
  2. London Gazette
  • A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848) by Samuel Lewis